Set up clusters
What are the Clusters in Feedier?
Every organization in Feedier has at least one cluster: The primary cluster. A cluster is an independent entity of 1 to 5 users, depending on your plan (Explorer, Prestige, Engage…) you can add sub-clusters and more users.
- Clusters are designed to be independent entities, they have their own segments, forms, users, tags…
- Every cluster member can access any sub-cluster.
- Parent clusters contain the data of sub-clusters (see example below)
Example: 3 clusters are attached to your Organization
- Primary cluster (always present)
In that case:
- Users from the primary cluster can access ALL sub clusters and the forms/feedbacks/segments present.
- Users from the France cluster can only access France forms/feedbacks/segments and not the US ones.
Manage your cluster
From your dashboard, you have access to a clusters page, where you can add your colleagues, stakeholders, clients or whoever is involved in your Feedback program.
We made it easy to segment your co-workers using roles.
- Click on the bars next to your name (Figure 1)
- Select clusters (Figure 2)
- At the bottom of the page, click “Create new cluster” (Figure 3)
- Add a name to your cluster and choose a Parent cluster for it (Figure 4)
- Your cluster is ready! all you have to do is click “access” (Figure 5)
The Billing, Integrations and Organization pages can only be accessed through the Primary cluster with an Admin account.