Welcome to Feedier, the first collaborative Feedback management platform that lets companies collect daily Feedback and engage with customers or employees through Gamified Feedback forms.
We would like to thank you for giving Feedier a try and want to let you know that our team is around to assist you building forms, collaborating and getting data insights from the Feedier plaform.
To get started, head on the Feedier Dashboard.
Designed to be as simple to use as possible, there are 3 distinct areas:
- Collect: Forms listing and form builders. The place to build the forms that will collect the insights.
- Act & collaborate: Feedback listing, reports, and live notifications. The 3 next items are used after the forms are ready to value the insights received.
- Account management. Billing, clusters, integrations, profile information, and notifications.
4. Key Concepts: Feedier is an innovative platform and therefore comes with a couple of new concepts that are important to understand in order to get the most of it’s use:
- Feedback forms: The engaging forms created in the Feedier platform that are sent to your customers, employees or partners. And designed by your team. Every form in Feedier can be viewed as a Funnel with 4 optional steps. Learn more about creating forms here.
- Ratings: Step 1 of the form, ratings are short questions that measure overall satisfaction in a precise manner. The goal is to engage the participant in the form. This step is optional, learn more about ratings here.
- Questions: Step 2 of the form, questions are where the insights are collected. They can be organized in sections and support logical conditions. This step is optional, learn more about questions here.
- Rewards: Step 3 of the form, rewards are incentives to boost your response rate. They can be social impact rewards, gifts, or loyalty oriented incentives. For every reward, you are in control of the probability and number of rewards you want to give away. This step is optional, learn more about rewards here.
- Actions: Step 4 of the form, actions are a way to engage with the participant in a way that is beneficial to you. Actions can be asking for a testimonial, a 5-start review, a link to follow or a newsletter subscription depending on your interest. This step is optional, learn more about actions here.
- Live Journeys: Live Journeys let you group your feedback inside a sub segment to make a User Story. Each User Story Card is based on filters you select. The Journey is updated automatically when a feedback matches the pre selected filters. Integrations can then send this new match directly to applications like Slack, Google Sheets, MS teams etc.. Learn more about Live journeys here.
- Clusters: Group forms and users in specific clusters to monitor the right data at the right level. From an operational level to the strategic level. For example, you can define one cluster per customer if you are an agency, or departments or regional territories if you are a consultancy firm.. Learn more about clusters here.