There are two ways to assign users on Feedier to feedback. You can either do it manually by adding users on the platform to feedback on the feedback page, or automatically by creating a user story and adding an action. Whichever option is chosen, the user will receive an email to say that they have feedback that they’ve been assigned.
Manually Assign Feedback
- Go to the feedback page and click ‘add owner’ on a feedback to select the user to be assigned.
2. Or click ‘View Details’ to view the feedback first, then assign the feedback.
3. The user will receive an email notification immediately alerting them that there is feedback to be looked into.
Automatically Assign Feedback
- Go to the User Stories page
- Click ‘Add an Action’ to an existing User Story. If you haven’t created one you can learn how to create one here.
3. Select ‘Manage Users’ under the Notification & Auto-Assignment section
4. Select ‘Subscribe’ to the users you wish to be assigned new live feedback.
5. Any new feedback will then be sent as an email alert to the subscribed users immediately as the feedback comes in.