The PDF report is a presentation-ready report to show all your feedback data in one page to internal and external stakeholders.
- You can access the PDF report via the Feedback Page, Insights Page, or on the Feedback Form page.
- You will get a general summary of your form containing the statistics of your feedback with graphics that sum up your question answers.
Search and Filter
Add filters in your search by bringing up existing user stories, or creating a new search to better view your data.
- At the top of the report, click “Search”
- Generate your search by selecting a filter, a condition and value or by selecting an existing User Story.
- You can Edit/Delete a filter by clicking on the blue icon (Figure 9)
Share your PDF report
This is an excellent way of keeping a track of live data based on your search filters. It’s also a chance for you to share your data to external stakeholders, you can either use a shared public link (Feedier login not required) or ‘Copy Iframe’ to embed the results directly into your website.
You can also choose to hide graphs that you don’t wish to be reported, these will not appear in your live shared report or in your downloaded PDF report.
Download as PDF
You can download a copy of your PDF report by clicking the “Download” button at the top the page. This will allow you to print and report your data offline.