Feedier lets you send email through the Dashboard to request Feedback from your customers, users or employees. There are two concepts which are importants:
- Email Pushes: an email sent to your participant to kindly ask him to answer your form. Emails are either sent with a campaign or with the API. Every push contains a message to engage the user and a call-to-action.
- Email campaigns: a group of email pushes sent at a given time of your choice. Campaigns can be scheduled or sent directly.
Email content and sender address
To change the default content sent in the emails:
- Go to Settings
- Click “Default Templates” (Figure 1)
- Edit the “Email Campaign” one, it’s used also when using the API. (Figure 2)
The sender name and email that will be displayed to the receipients can be changed from the “Advanced Settings” options.
To send emails through the Feedier Dashboard, you can create a new Email campaign:
- Go to the forms listing page
- Edit any form
- In the form builder click “Sharing”
- Then, click “Send Email Campaign” (Figure 3)
Create a campaign
Click the “Create New Campaign” button (after Figure 3). You will be asked to fill in the campaign details (Figure 4).
- The campaign name is used only in the Dashboard for you to identify the campaign.
- The subject is visible to the participants
- The default message is from the Email Campaign template (Figure 2)
- A sending time can be scheduled, if you want to send it immediately, you can leave the default time.
The next step is to set the recipients, Feedier lets you either type manually the recipients or upload a .CSV file (Figure 5)
When uploading a .CSV, the file must have a column “email” that contains the email addresses. Any other column will be attached to the Feedback as Context Attributes and can be used in the message. Here is an article with more details.
Send a campaign
To send the campaign immediately, you can either do it at the last step or from the campaign listing page (Figure 6). Once sent by Feedier, the “Last Sent” column will contain the sending time.
When creating an email campaign, you can choose to make it “Recurrent”, so it sent at defined moments of your participant’s journey:
Email pushes can be sent individually via the API, without being related to a campaign. So if you want to send individual emails. It’s much faster and easier to connect Feedier with Zapier.
This can also be done using the dedicated Push API in Feedier, documentation is available here.
- Go on the Data Insights
- Click “Push Requests”
There are 3 reports that will outline the number of email pushes sent, the feedback rate and give you a graphic of pushes sent over time. The third report is a full listing of all the emails sent through the Feedier platform. A couple of extra information on the table:
- The link column is the tracked link sent in the email. You can re-send it manually. Whenever the link is clicked, it records the click and redirects to the form with the right Context Attributes.
- The status column is the current status of the email:
|bounced||The email address does not exist or is not valid|
|clicked||The link in the email was clicked. If you do not see a Feedback link attached to it, it means the recipient saw the page but did not proceed.|
|delivered||The email address is correct and the email is in the recipient’s inbox|
|opened||The email was opened but not clicked|
Please, note that these reports are not yet compatible with the filtering. Coming soon.